REAL ESTATE AND MORTGAGE TERMS:
- Impairment of desirability and usefulness brought about by
changes in the art, design or process or from external influencing
circumstances that make a property less desirable and valuable
for a continuity or use.
- A promise by one party to do a specified deed as the other
party in turn performs a specific deed.
- A federal government regulatory agency that oversees some
- A federal government regulatory agency that oversees savings
- A mortgage permitting the mortgagor to borrow additional money
under the same mortgage, with certain conditions.
- An authorization given by a property owner to a real estate
Broker wherin said Broker is given the nonexclusive right to
secure a purchaser; open listings may be given to any number
of Brokers without liability to compensate any except the one
who first secures a buyer ready, willing and able to meet the
terms of the listing, or secures the acceptance by the seller
of a satisfactory offer.
- A fee or charge for work involved in the evaluation, preparation
and submission of a proposed mortgage loan.
- Property type in which the owner of the real estate is also
- The individual(s) named on a deed that has been recorded at
the local municipality.
- Title insurance for the owner of property, rather than a lienholder.
- The right to posess and use property to the exclusion of others.